1. REGISTRATION IN THE TRADE REGISTRY
Application for registration of entrepreneur-individual in the commercial register submits an individual to be registered as an entrepreneur-individual or his representative with special power of attorney in which there is data that are recorded in the Trade Registry.
The application for registration shall state:
1) name and surname, personal identification number of the citizen (hereinafter: the ID number) and place of residence;
2) the company under which the activity is performed;
3) the headquarters and
4) subject of the work.
To the application for registration are attached:
1) notarized signature of the entrepreneur-individual;
2) statement of the individual that he has not been imposed a prohibition to carry out any of the activities specified in this law and
3) statement of the individual that have duly paid the tax liabilities and retirement, disability and health insurance, i.e. in accordance with Article 29 of the Company Law, there is no obstacle to acquire the status of an entrepreneur-individual.
4) One individual registered as an entrepreneur-individual cannot, simultaneously, on any basis, be registered as an entrepreneur-individual under another firm.